Sean and I have been doing a LOT of home improvement projects lately. I've been phasing out all the compressed wood furniture and finding older more meaningful pieces. The hunt is the fun part!
Feel free to take a look.
 |
| Forgot the before picture. We sanded, stained, and poly'd this piece for a new look. |
 |
| Found this dresser at The Vintage Market in Beresford. Wasn't a fan of the black and distressed red look. |
 |
LOVE my new dresser. I love staining so you can see the beauty of the wood, but I decided to try chalk painting, and this is gorgeous!
|
 |
| This dresser also came from The Vintage Market in Beresford. |
 |
| Matthew loves YELLOW. So I stained it gray and chalk painted yellow. Found new OLD knobs on Easy. |
 |
Haha, I painted my kitchen AGAIN. I didn't like the blue, it didn't go with the backsplash. Now it matches our living room. The color is Whiskers, Pittsburgh Paint @ Menards. LOVE! |
 |
| Just some Junkn' Finds. The yellow file cabinet is for Matthew. :) |
 |
Oh wow! My kitchen is amazing with an actual watercolor painting named "Hamish, the Highland Cow" from the country, Scotland. The 'eat' sign is locally made. Looks so good! Still need to do something with the ceiling yet. I kind want to plank it. |
 |
| Since the fact I took out the dishwasher, I didn't like the housing box that remained for storage. It just looked weird. So this was my very affordable cabinet find from a guy moving his stuff out of West Sioux Furniture. |
 |
| Found the cedar planks from him too and Sean sanded down and we now have this! I had originally had the drawers/doors stained brown, but did not like how the stain took to them and it just over looked too busy, so I chalk painted them the same color as my dresser. The rest of the cabinet is chalk painted white and then distressed. |
 |
| Goodbye compressed wood night stand. |
 |
HELLO! To my late 30's early 40's Medical Cabinet. What a find this was at Junk Fest in the Nest near Brandon. You have no idea how much I love this piece. |
 |
| Needed to make my own pumpkins since squirrels eat my real ones. Yellow for Matthew of course. White for me since I'm white pumpkin obsessed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment